EPIC Platform: empowered with Technology
The EPIC platform is an online system providing you with independence and control. It’s a simple to use online platform and service for delivering online access codes to profile respondents. It archives all individual and group reports in your private online account. There are plenty of management functions, which you can find out more about in the pages and tabs below.
What can I do with EPIC?
We recommend an EPIC Administrator Account if
- You have an ongoing need for online profiles and reports.
- You wish to administer the assessments online.
- You need a one-stop service to manage all your DiSC profiles and customers.
Control and flexibility
- Over 40 assessments are available in the EPIC platform and system, including DiSC Classic and all Everything DiSC products.
- Organise your reports by division, department, training date or any other criteria you find useful by using EPIC’s folders and sub-folders.
- View, print or email any report generated in EPIC.
- Decide who can review reports.
- Facilitator and group reports can be generated after group members have taken their individual online assessments.
- Free Comparison Reports for use with manager and direct reports, managers of different departments, co-workers, couples, managing partners, etc. (Everything DiSC products).
- Free Team View Report, a handy snapshot of all participants styles. (Everything DiSC products)
Branding and customisation
- Add your logo and company information to each report cover and respondent splash page.
- Personalise emails when sending out access codes.
- For all Everything DiSC profiles you may remove or rearrange pages, customise the profile title or print selected sections.
- No fees, renewals, or minimums.
- Login must occur every 12 months and your account email must be current to keep your account active.
The EPIC platform works through the purchase of virtual money.
You use this virtual currency to purchase assessments and reports.
To understand the EPIC currency system, think about bitcoins, more and more used to purchase goods and services on the internet. You purchase bitcoins to be used for any purchase online. Some goods may cost one price in bitcoins, others a different price. The EPIC system works in the same way. EPIC currency can be used to purchase a variety of reports (profiles). Each profile has a value expressed in EPIC currency. You purchase the amount of virtual money you need for the profiles you plan to use.
Virtual money never expires so if you order a few more than necessary, for your current need, the money can be used anytime later on.
EPIC virtual money is used to purchase any of all profiles.
Each profile has its own value.
This EPIC price list helps understanding the amount of currency needed per profile. How much of virtual money do I need per profile?
Take EPIC for a testdrive
Here’s how to try EPIC for yourself
(please copy the password using CTRL+C)
- Go to the EPIC demo site
- UserID: epicdemo
- Password: PFb#Q))L2N^4HHCTbpcNENBA*
Get started with EPIC
To purchase an EPIC customer account or EPIC virtual money, please contact us.
Getting started with your EPIC Client Account
Log in to your EPIC account (opens in a new window)
Initial order: how to get your new EPIC Client Account:
- Select the assessments you want to buy and determine how many people will be taking these assessments.
- Use the Calculating EPIC virtual money chart (new window) to determine the total number of credits you need.
- Place your order.
- Relax while we set up your new account with your logo and credits.
During business hours, this is usually completed within 6 hours.
- Watch your email for your new user ID and password plus information about getting started with EPIC.
Setting up your new EPIC account
You might want to download and print the Welcome to EPIC: Quick Start Guide (new window) or begin with the steps below.
Sign into EPIC
Many people bookmark this EPIC login page (https://admin.inscape-epic.com/login.aspx – new window).
Your user ID and initial password can be found in an email to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll see your User ID and credit balance in the upper right of the EPIC banner.
Credits are deducted from your account at the time you send email access codes to the participants.
Resending login information and viewing completed reports are free.
Personalise your account
It’s easy to personalize your account: Click on Personal Option > View Edit Account Information.
You can change your name, address, logo, and more using this feature.
Create and manage custom messages
You may want to customise a message to your participants when sending the access code for taking the profile test.
This can easily be done by clicking Personal Options > Manage Custom Email Messages. Create as many messages as you need.
Create sample reports
Sample reports are a great resource for viewing all the reports available to you in EPIC.
Share the sample report with your boss or other decision-makers.
To create a sample report click on Personal Options > Create Sample Reports.
Note: Your account is secure. disc partners does not have access to your account once it is set up.
Managing your EPIC account
There is a robust help section in EPIC. Below is a guide to the most frequently used features.
Manage Reports tab
A lot of your work will be done in this section of the site.
You have choice amongst the following:
- Create a new report and issue access codes
- Edit information such as an email address or name of a participant
- Import names using an Excel file
- Act on completed reports (view, print or email reports)
- Resend login information to respondents
- When you select [Product Family], remember that
DiSC Classic and Everything DiSC are different families.
- Credits are deducted from your account only once you send the email access code.
Resending login information and viewing completed reports are free.
- By respondent: search by respondent’s first name, last name, or email address.
Leave all other fields blank.
- Searching by a single date, or by a single folder (for group reports),
leaving all other fields in search blank, is also fast and efficient.
- Find a participant’s record
Manage Your Account tab
These are the most commonly used features:
- Monitoring your account activities
- Unassigning access codes which have not been used.
Consider these suggestions:
- Create Group and Comparison Reports: use folders to store all group respondents .
- Under the [Manage Your Account] tab you will find an option for [Folder Maintenance].
- Before issuing email access codes, create a folder for the group.
This will make creating a group report easier and more efficient once all respondents have completed their assessments.
disc partners strive to provide practical support to customers.
If you have questions about using the EPIC system, and have not found the answers in the online help, please contact us.
- View a history of your account activity
- Review profiles that have been completed in either a detailed or summary analysis
- Retrieve a list of all reports for which access codes have been issued but the report has not been completed
Sometimes, it would be easier if someone showed you how to benefit from the extended functionalities EPIC has to offer.
We receive many answers from people who would like to know more.
It’s our pleasure to help you by answering the question: How do I …
- import names?
- reclaim credits?
- run batch reports?
- run a Comparison Report?
- run group reports?
- set delivery options?
- update our logo?
EPIC System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP or higher for the PC (any of you still on XP?!)
- Mac OS 10 or higher for the Apple Mac (cool)
- Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape Navigator 8.0, Firefox 2, Safari 1.4 or higher (be smart: update your browser for better online security)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (the last version is 11, time to update? Acrobat Reader is free)
- Cookies need to be enabled on the computer
(Note: The cookies used by EPIC are not permanent: they expire when you close your browser)