Five Behaviors Personal Development Facilitation Kit:
Facilitate training sessions using Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team profiles.
Why should you consider buying a Five Behaviors Perosnal Development facilitation kit? The facilitation kit, available in English, offers facilitation content you need, in order to confidently lead a facilitated session with participants, who have passed a Five Behaviors Personal Development Assessment and wish to build on the profile to learn how to become a tighter team.
Five Behaviors Personal Development helps individuals understand how to apply The Five Behaviors™ model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to their work culture, in order to become more effective when acting in a team setting.
Who is the program designed for?
The Five Behaviors Perosnal Development profile and assessment is designed for any individual working in or with teams.
How this programme can work for you
A group that appears to be a team might simply be a collection of people who report to the same manager, but who have relatively little interdependence and mutual accountability. If a group does not meet the criteria of a true team, this process is unlikely to produce the results they expect. We can help you find out if this program is right for your team.
- The Five Behaviors Personal Development provides individual feedback on how you score on the key components of the model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- The facilitation based team learning programme is powered by Everything DiSC®, it offers a model that helps individuals to understand themselves and others better, within the team setting.
This comprehensive Team Programme includes:
The Five Behaviors Personal Development assessment is used with the Five Behaviors Personal Development facilitation kit: The profile has:
- 36-page highly personalised assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
The Team Programme includes seven modules from 1 to 3 ½ hours in length.
Your program runs in a half to one day, using facilitated learning. This is not a standard training programme, rather a facilitated learning process: your facilitators need the appropriate skills and experience to run the programme with success. Read more and discover what makes this programme so compelling.
Each module includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
Introduction: Introduces The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Model
Building Trust: Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust
Mastering Conflict: Helps participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict
Achieving Commitment: Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
Embracing Accountability: Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
Focusing on Results: Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
Review and Action Plan: Review what was learned and create an action plan to improve the team’s productivity[/vc_message][vc_column_text]
Please note: team member profiles are purchased separately.