Managers and Leaders
Discover DiSC testing for managers and leaders
As a manager or leader, I need to show results
For me, manager or leader, considering DiSC is all about achieving leverage and securing results.
At disc-partners we get that and see three areas where we might offer help:
- Improve Team Effectiveness and cohesion
- Increase sales
- Ensure strategy and action plans get implemented
Improving team effectiveness
Several DiSC testing and solutions offer ways to strengthen the teams cohesion and productivity
- DiSC Workplace, helps to establish a team map, determine what the individuals have in common, where they are complementary and what possible blind spots could exist. Once understanding is created, as a leader, you can work on increasing performance
- DiSC Management, is about managing a team in the field, and securing results. This assessment and learning program measure how you direct and delegate, how you motivate and develop and how you interact with your manager to secure impact.
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, is the tool of choice to boost an intact team, where interdependent individuals are responsible for the team's results and performance.
Several DiSC testing and solutions offer ways to increase sales and enhance the people skills of your sales reps
- DiSC Workplace, helps to establish a team map, determine what the sales reps in the team have in common, where they are complementary and could therefore help each other, and what possible blind spots could exist. With new common understanding, as a leaders, you can work on boosting sales with motivated sales reps.
- DiSC Sales, is the tool of choice to helps individual sales reps better understand where their customers come from, how they are likely to react to their sales arguments and what they should avoid in order to build better connections with their prospects or customers. As a result, you increase the teams sales performance and results.
Several DiSC testing and solutions offer ways to increase implementation and leverage with intact teams or project teams
- DiSC Work of Leaders, provides a proven leadership framework measuring how you establish a vision, how you create alignment in the team around this visions and how you support execution once the plans are set. Based on best practices from writers, seasoned managers in the field and effective organisations, this assessments and learning program provide you with the tools to perform as a leaders and to ensure your team thrive on clarity, shared vision and implementation tactics as well as shared implementation efforts.
- DiSC 363 for leaders is the tool of choice to helps leaders how they are performing with the team, their peers and their managers, building on actionable and constructive feedback. Together with the assessment, the book "8 dimensions of a leader" and the input from a coach from disc partners, the leader can concentrate on the most important: make strategy happen.