Build and Fortify Skills that Transcend Teams
The Five Behaviors® Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. Designed specifically to work for individuals, participants do not need to be part of the same team. Any participant can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Establishes Trust between team members
- Engages in Conflict around ideas
- Commits to decisions
- Holds team members Accountable
- Focuses on achieving collective Results
- Is more fun to be on!
With The Five Behaviors Personal Development :
- Learn how, as a team, you score on the key components of the model:
trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- Help teams and individuals learn what it takes to build truly cohesive and more effective team.
- Offer an assessment (and profile) for individual and team feedback.
- Offer a follow-up assessment (and profile) to measure progress and implementation
- Use an easy to understand model.