The Everything DiSC Workplace profile is a research-validated online assessment with 20-page content, helping people identify and explore the priorities that drive them.
- Profile: an 80-item ranked choice questionnaire with CAT technology (computer-aided testing).
- Profile results: they show within a circle, reflecting the relationship between two or more people in a straightforward, visual manner.
- In addition to the Everything DiSC Workplace profile report, you can purchase a topic-specific Facilitator Kit with video.
- Two-person comparison reports: as many as you wish, included in the price.
You can use this profile in team and project environments, team building initiatives and even leadership sessions when team issues are at stake.
It targets the behaviors required to work effectively together in an informal setting.
See or print your own Sample Workplace Profile
Various related tools are available to help facilitators push implementation and learning transfer one step further.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Report:
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
- Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators:
Provides more detailed data about an Everything DiSC assessment and helps facilitate a richer discussion about a respondent’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles, excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders.
- Everything DiSC Team View:
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report:
Provides a composite of your group’s DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organization’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Sold separately.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report:
Determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately.