Everything DiSC Work of Leaders is in English. Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organisation.
Here's the background of the profile and facilitation material:
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders includes tools and resources that prepare you to deliver Work of Leaders. Our Work of Leaders podcasts, narrated by Inscape’s Director of Research, let you hear first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua so you can answer participant questions. It’s insightful information you can’t find anywhere else. The thirty-six individual clips are broken down by Vision, Alignment, and Execution and include:
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile.